Wednesday, March 18, 2009

today is the day

Today's look!!
And on goes the day upon day upon day.
Work with passion seems to need no end and brings excitement to the morning.
It also makes traffic seem non existent which makes me happy.
I have been terribly busy working at the cafe then selling jewelry at schools while keeping my schedule moving and organized. Now I'm not really organized, unless messy counts, and I know its a bit of a fault. So far I haven't lost any bills or misplaced anything to important to screw up my life. Which brings me to life. I am loving it !! things have been good, really good. And despite the fact that I have been busy , I have started a promotion business. Is this a mistake in 2009? during a weird time in the economy? I hope not. I'm stoked! ha ha... I have been thumbing through ideas in my head that I just can't wait to write about so hopefully I'll be on here more making funny posts like this!
Cheers my friends to the times of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message I'll call ya back