Wednesday, December 31, 2008

long and gone again


It has been a long while since I've been able to put time to the writing of blogs .. It seems I've been only able to check mail and write quick blips here and there.. The christmas season is finally over and now I look to schedule the shows for the upcoming year. On the plate this year:
A variety of School shows , a new age festival or 2 in early spring? , Some kinda Jam festival in April , Blues fest in Jax bch , Some beer tastings perhaps ..
I invite anyone interested in events to go to : http://temolal.webs.com
on the calendar of events page :)
Today I'm gearing up to work in the garden a bit which entails raking ,leveling, adding a trim or border, mulching and doing some repotting of some plants that are in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message I'll call ya back