Monday, September 15, 2008

Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Tasting Festival 2008


Ah the sights of the Colorado Rockies. Keystone Colorado and the Keystone Neighborhood Company host a variety of festivals through the Summer months.

The 2 shows that I've been to as a vendor were really well organized with the festival goer in mind. Thoughit's a bit of a drive from Denver(about 1 hour) ,the visual appeal of the Rockies will keep you entertained along the way.

This year I setup my jewelry near the main stage so on Saturday I had the joy of working and listening to : Quickdraw,Grass it up, and Oakhurst. Sundays lineup for that stage: 3 Left Feet, Ackermans, and Spring Creek. Other acts included:White water ramble and Kantankerous.

This festival always happens on the first weekend in August and it always rains but that's part of the draw. Lets not forget the Beer!

I also got to set up next to Blue Moon (one of my favorites).

For $30 you get unlimited amounts of samples at 30 different microbreweries. So go out and enjoy this next Summer Sun in beautiful Keystone Colorado.


Set up time!

Some pics of my booth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message I'll call ya back